All Weather Tires
Canadians are generally well versed in the differences between all-season and winter tires. Now there is another option
- for those who want the safer option of a tire that works better in colder/wetter weather but don't have the need for heavy duty winter tires
- For those who want vehicle safety in the City but don't want to switch between to sets of tires when the temperature outside in the winter falls below 7 degrees Celsius.
- For those who can and want to drive on the same set of tires year round.
The all-weather tire provides safer driving in the City (and the rain in BC) when the temperature outside falls below 7 degrees Celsius, and it provides the mountain/snowflake necessary on the tire for colder, wetter drives up into the mountains, and can be left on the car year-round.
All Weather tires do not replace the more aggressive winter tire for deep snow and ice, However, depending on your circumstance, All-weather tires are a good option. If you’re thinking they should come up with better names to differentiate the types of tire (all-season versus all-weather), trust me – you’re not the only one who’s confused. From my experience, few Canadians are aware that all-weather tires exist, or understand how they differ from all-season tires. Below are a couple of examples of All-Weather tires we carry, In order of most expensive to least expensive.
- All weather tires for a variety of vehicles.
- A true all weather tire designed for drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snow falls and cold weather conditions but don’t want to incur the expense of buying, installing and storing winter tires.
- The Celsius is designed to be positioned between an all season and winter tire with a tread design that provides better ice and snow traction than a typical all season tire and longer tread life than a winter tire.
- The Maxxis AP2 tire will allow you to ride with confidence in summer and winter.
- Effective through water and slush
- Shoulder designed to help tire corner effectively
- Its 3D slats ensure grip on the snow and improve braking on slippery roads.
- Excellent grip on snowy ground.
- Low rolling resistance.
Sat By Appointment
Closed Stat Holidays